Man has conquered time and space,But the Pakistan,are still
View more the latest threads:
- PTA Decided To Hold The Electronic Auction 2014
- 3G service Started All Over The Pakistan 2014
- Islamabad HEC Declared 90% Scholarships For Overseas...
- Illegal Exchange Gateway Configured In Lahore 2014
- Lahore PEC Has Failed To Entertained The Result For Grade...
- Zong Took Step For Biomatric Verification Across Karachi...
- Get Your PEC Result For Grade 8th And 5th Through SMS 2014
- Watch Live Match Pakistan VS West Indies April 1st 2014
- Facebook Decided To Use Drones, Satellite And Laser To...
- Mass Transit System Announced In Peshawar 2014
hovering in the labyrinth of old traditions and outworn
customs.Cast and bradry system has blinded them and they
are not able to see the larger interests of the country.
They do not know their rights and responsibilities.Nor
do they realise the sanctity of vote.The selfish and
power-hungry politicians take advantage of their
simplicity,narrow-mindedness and unruly religious emotions.
They exploit and befool them.Sometimes,they try to overawe
them.They make tall promises.Many unlettered and illiterate
candidates make funny speeches.They promise to do such things
witnin a week as cannot be done even within a century.The
foolish and ignorant people bewitched by their tall talks
start raising in favour of them.Big posters are handbills
in which their candidate is presented as a paragon of all
virtues and his opponent as an embodiment of all evils.
Corner meetings are also held in which speakers praise
his wisdom,piety,kind-heartedness,love for religion,
sympathy with the down-trodden and many other qualities
that he does not possess.On the day election their excitement
knows no bounds.Nearby the polling stations,shamianas are
installed.Voters are brought to the polling stations on cars,buses,
tongas and tractors.There is a great hustel and bustel everywhere.
Sometimes voters are served with zerda Pallow and ice drinks.Candidates
with the dirty cobbler and the poor milkman assuring them that their
victory will change the lot of people
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)