View more the latest threads:
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- CS610 Assignment no.3 Spring 2013 Solution (Due Date...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
- CS507 Information System Assignment No. 03 Solution Spring...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.4 Solution...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No.2...
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
CS501 Advanced Computer Architecture Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Spring 2013
CS501: Advanced Computer Architecture
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 06-05-13
Please read the following instructions carefully before assignment submission.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after the due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
The assignment is found to be copied from the internet.
The assignment is found to be copied from other student.
The assignment submitted is not according to required file format (.doc).
The objective of this assignment is:
To assess your overall understanding of Register Transfer Language and its notations.
To assess your overall understanding of binary encoding of Computer Instructions.
To assess your overall understanding of how data is being processed in Registers and memory.
The assignment should be in .doc format.
Assignment .02 covers lecture 6-10. You can also consult reference books for help.
Students are advised to submit their assignment as early as possible in order to avoid any sort of inconvenience like Load shedding etc.
Question No 1:Marks 1+1+1+1+1=5
Q. 1. Briefly explain the following Register Transfer Language (RTL) notations:
1) R  ß R  + (-56)
2) R ←R ©R/R
3) R  ß R  ~ R 
4) IO[R +1]ß R]
5) M[R  +13] ß R 
Question No 2: Fill the given table by specifying binary encoded values against each instruction.
ori r2, r4, 9
jnz r1, 
Note: You may write N/A in a cell not relevant to any instruction.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)