View more random threads:
- CS301‐ Data Structures Assignment No. 1 Solution Semester...
- final term paper
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming assignment no 3 idea...
- CS301 Data structures ASSIGNMENT No.3 Fall Semester 2012...
- CS403 assignment no 5 fall 2010 solution on 29/01/2011
- Software Project Management assignment no 1 fall 2011...
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment no 1 spring fall 25...
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.1 Spring Semester...
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No 01 idea solution ...
- cs201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No. 03...
CS501 Advanced Computer Architecture Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Spring 2013
CS501: Advanced Computer Architecture
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 06-05-13
Please read the following instructions carefully before assignment submission.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after the due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
The assignment is found to be copied from the internet.
The assignment is found to be copied from other student.
The assignment submitted is not according to required file format (.doc).
The objective of this assignment is:
To assess your overall understanding of Register Transfer Language and its notations.
To assess your overall understanding of binary encoding of Computer Instructions.
To assess your overall understanding of how data is being processed in Registers and memory.
The assignment should be in .doc format.
Assignment .02 covers lecture 6-10. You can also consult reference books for help.
Students are advised to submit their assignment as early as possible in order to avoid any sort of inconvenience like Load shedding etc.
Question No 1:Marks 1+1+1+1+1=5
Q. 1. Briefly explain the following Register Transfer Language (RTL) notations:
1) R  ß R  + (-56)
2) R ←R ©R/R
3) R  ß R  ~ R 
4) IO[R +1]ß R]
5) M[R  +13] ß R 
Question No 2: Fill the given table by specifying binary encoded values against each instruction.
ori r2, r4, 9
jnz r1, 
Note: You may write N/A in a cell not relevant to any instruction.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)