plz solved it
Assignment No. 3
View more random threads:
- CS604 Operating System Assignment No. 2 Semester Fall 2012
- CS 610 Computer Networks Assignment # 02 idea solution fall...
- CS504 - Software Engineering - I assignment no 5 idea...
- CS507 Information Systems Assignment 4 Solution Spring 2011...
- CS507-Information Systems Assignment No. 04 Fall 2012 Due...
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment no 4 Spring 2011...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment 2 Due date 24 April 2012
- CS408 Human computer Interaction Assignment no 5 June 2012
- CS 610 Computer Networks Assignment # 05 Fall 2010 solution
- CS609 System Programming Assignment No.4 Fall 2012 Due Date...
Semester FALL 2011
Database Management System-CS403
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: June 09, 2011
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from internet, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com
Q1: Find E-R Diagram of ABC Hospital, below.
a. You are required to translate diagram and write relations (tables) on behalf of E-R diagram provided. 3 Marks
b. You are required to Normalize tables obtained from part a of Question 1 to 3rd Normal Form. All tables / relations should be in 3rd normal form. (You are not required to show all procedure from 1NF to 3NF, only final relations in 3NF are required to write.) 12 Marks
P-ID: Patient ID
D-ID: Doctor ID
D-Phone: Doctor Phone
M-Code: Medicine Code
** You are not required to change / update new attributes or entities in E-R Diagram, while writing relations in part a / part b.
plz solved it
please upload the idea solution of assignment cs403
Thanks for uploading idea solution
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)