1- What is the least conductor among the followings:
View more the latest threads:
- Islamabad the HEC Issue the list of unrecognized...
- KU declared the revised schedule of M.Phil and other...
- KU announced to open admission for B.A,BSC,and B.Com...
- Karachi University Issue Admission to B.A.B.Sc. B.Com....
- Karachi University Reschedule MPhil/PhD Admission Date...
- University Of Sargodha Declare Date Sheet B.Com Part-I...
- University of Engineering Admission in BSc Engineering...
- Mehran University admissions Open In Phd May 2013
- University of Peshawar Declare BA/BSc annual examination...
- Karachi University MA Overseas Annual Examination Date...
A)Copper B) Iron C) Aluminum D) Wood
2- Which country has the longest coastal line?
3- Which country produces wool on the largest scale in the world?
4- Which city has the SAARC H.Q?
5- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution?
6- The deficiency of Vitamin C causes the disease of:
A) Bones B) Skin C) Teeth
7- What number Pakistan stands on according to population?
8- What's the share of Punjab in the area of Pakistan?
9- The magnitude of earthquake is measured with?
A) Hygrometer B) Richter Scale C) Barometer
10- After Pashtuns the largest faction in Afghanistan are:
A)Uzbek B) Tajik C) Hazaras D)Krgyz
11- Plants exhale at night:
A)Oxygen B) Nitrogen C) Hydrogen D) Carbon Dioxide
12- Which Mughal Emperor built the Attock fort?
13- East India Company came to India in the reign of:
A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
14- Historical name of Iraq was?
15- The 2nd Panipat Battle was fought between?
16- The largest Muslim country according to area is?
17- The longest river in the world is?
18- Which one among the followings is a Peninsula:
A) Iran B) Egypt C) Saudi Arabia
19- Zakat can be spent on:
A) Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
20- Zakat is exempted on:
A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of
21- The disease that breaks out on mass scale at the same time among
humans is known as?
22- The music of Pakistan National Anthem was composed by?
23- What is a cash crop?
24- Brazil is in the continent of?
A)North America B)Europe C) Africa D) South America
25- What ancestry Razia Sultana belongs to?
26- What is the official religion of Japan?
27- The length of Khyber pass is?
28- Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
29- Velocity of Sound in air is?
30- Statue of Liberty was gifted to America by?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)