Paper-I Law of Civil Procedure (100 Marks)
View more the latest threads:
- PU Post Graduate Diploma in Institutional Management Annual...
- Punjab University B.A/ BSc 2014 Annual Examination Date...
- Pu admissions fee & forms Schedule MSc Home Economics...
- PU Registration of Private Candidates for B.Com Annual...
- Feedback of Laptops Offer, delivered to Students ,Teachers...
- Punjab University Date Extended Committee for Evaluation of...
- PU has MA Punjabi Part-II declared Annual Examination result
- P.U LL.B PART I, II, & III Supply Exams (CHANGE OF...
- P.U Lahore M.A. Political Science Part-I Annual Exam Date...
- B.A Annual Exam date Sheet Of Punjab university Lahore 2013...
1) The Civil Procedure Code, 1908 (80 Marks)
2) The Limitation Act, 1908 (20 Marks)
Paper-II Criminal Procedure Code and (100 Marks)
1) The Criminal Procedure Code, (80 Marks)
2) Medical Jurisprudence (20 Marks)
Paper-III Law of Evidence and Legal Ethics (100 Marks)
1) Qanoon-e-Shahdat Order, 1984 (80 Marks)
2) Cannon Ethics including the (20 Marks)
Pakistan Bar Council Rules, 1976
on the subject.
122-131 of the Act)
Paper-IV Legal Drafting and Interpretation (100 Marks)
1) Conveyanciang (40 Marks)
2) Pleading (40 Marks)
3) Law of Interpretation (20 Marks)
Paper-V Administrative Law (100 Marks)
Paper-VI-VII Optional Papers (100 Marks)
Candidates will be required to choose two out of the following Papers:-
1) Intellectual Property Laws
2) Environmental Laws
3) Banking Laws
4) Labour and Taxation Laws
6) Minor Acts
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)