Punjab University Lahore LLB degree Course of TORTS AND EASEMENT.
View more the latest threads:
- P.U Lahore Date Sheet Third Semester B.S. 4 Year Programme...
- Punjab University Declare General Studies subject excluded...
- Punjab University Declare B.S. 4 Year Programme Fifth...
- P.U Lahore Doctor Of Pharmacy Final Professional 2nd Annual...
- Check online result Punjab University MBA Part-II 2nd...
- Check online result P.U Lahore M.B.A (3 1/2 Years Program)...
- P.U Lahore Date Sheet M.a Education (Elementary/ Secondary...
- P.U Lahore Practical Date Sheet B.S.4.Year Programme First...
- Punjab University Lahore M.A Education Part-II...
- Punjab University Lahore Declare B.S.4 Year Programme...
Information and paper pattren can be found below.
Students have to follow these books.
It's for the LLB Part 1 only
PAPER-V: LAW OF TORTS AND EASEMENT
1) Law of Torts (80 Marks)
2) Easement Act of 1882 (20 Marks)
1. Definition of Tort
2. Difference between (i) Tort and Crime (ii) Tort and Breach of Contract
3. Essentials of Tort
4. Personal Disabilities
5. Discharge of Tort
6. Exceptions to Tort
7. Vicarious Liability
10. Defamation – Essentials of Libel and Slander - Defences
11. Negligence and Contributory Negligence
12. Nuisance; Public Nuisance and Private Nuisance
13. Malicious Prosecution
14. Fraud and Misrepresentation
15. Assault, Battery, etc.
16. Wrongful Imprisonment
EASEMENT ACT (V OF 1882) as amended up todate
1. Windfield on ‘Torts’
2. Law of Torts by R.K.Kapoor
3. Law of Torts by A.M. Chaudhry
4. Law of Torts by Underhill
5. Easement Act of 1882 with commentary
PAPER-VI: CRIMINAL LAW (100 MARKS)
1) General Principles of Criminal Law (20 Marks)
2) The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 (60 Marks)
3) Hadood Laws of Pakistan (20 Marks)
General Principles of Criminal Law
Definition of Crime, Nature and History of Crime, Causes of Crime, Crime and Tort, Functions of Criminal Law, Criminal Liability, Actus Reus, Mens Rea, Intention, Knowledge, Motive, Principles of Participation, Negligence, Recklessness, Strict Liability; General Defences, Preliminary Offences, Sexual Offences, Assault, Battery, Hurt, Homicide, Offences against Property.
1. Smith and Haggen on English Criminal Law
2. Cross and Jones on English Criminal Law
Pakistan Penal Code
Course Content: The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 omitting the following chapters.
1. Chapter VII (Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force)
2. Chapter IX-A (Offences relating to Elections)
3. Chapter XII (Offences relating to Coins and Governments Stamps)
4. Chapter-XIII (Offences relating to Weights and Measures)
5. Chapter-XIV (Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals.
6. Chapter-XIII (Offences relating to Documents and to Trade or Property- marks).
1. Pakistan Penal Code by M.H. Nizami.
2. Pakistan Penal Code by Shoukat Mahmood.
3. Pakistan Penal Code by Sohail Anjum.
As laid down in Hudood Ordinances.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)