Punjab University Lahore LLB degree Course of TORTS AND EASEMENT.
View more the latest threads:
- Pu admissions fee & forms Schedule MSc Home Economics...
- PU Registration of Private Candidates for B.Com Annual...
- Feedback of Laptops Offer, delivered to Students ,Teachers...
- Punjab University Date Extended Committee for Evaluation of...
- PU has MA Punjabi Part-II declared Annual Examination result
- P.U LL.B PART I, II, & III Supply Exams (CHANGE OF...
- P.U Lahore M.A. Political Science Part-I Annual Exam Date...
- B.A Annual Exam date Sheet Of Punjab university Lahore 2013...
- Punjab University Doctor Of Pharmacy Final Professional...
- Meeting of Punjab University 122nd Convocation Committee...
Information and paper pattren can be found below.
Students have to follow these books.
It's for the LLB Part 1 only
PAPER-V: LAW OF TORTS AND EASEMENT
1) Law of Torts (80 Marks)
2) Easement Act of 1882 (20 Marks)
1. Definition of Tort
2. Difference between (i) Tort and Crime (ii) Tort and Breach of Contract
3. Essentials of Tort
4. Personal Disabilities
5. Discharge of Tort
6. Exceptions to Tort
7. Vicarious Liability
10. Defamation – Essentials of Libel and Slander - Defences
11. Negligence and Contributory Negligence
12. Nuisance; Public Nuisance and Private Nuisance
13. Malicious Prosecution
14. Fraud and Misrepresentation
15. Assault, Battery, etc.
16. Wrongful Imprisonment
EASEMENT ACT (V OF 1882) as amended up todate
1. Windfield on ‘Torts’
2. Law of Torts by R.K.Kapoor
3. Law of Torts by A.M. Chaudhry
4. Law of Torts by Underhill
5. Easement Act of 1882 with commentary
PAPER-VI: CRIMINAL LAW (100 MARKS)
1) General Principles of Criminal Law (20 Marks)
2) The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 (60 Marks)
3) Hadood Laws of Pakistan (20 Marks)
General Principles of Criminal Law
Definition of Crime, Nature and History of Crime, Causes of Crime, Crime and Tort, Functions of Criminal Law, Criminal Liability, Actus Reus, Mens Rea, Intention, Knowledge, Motive, Principles of Participation, Negligence, Recklessness, Strict Liability; General Defences, Preliminary Offences, Sexual Offences, Assault, Battery, Hurt, Homicide, Offences against Property.
1. Smith and Haggen on English Criminal Law
2. Cross and Jones on English Criminal Law
Pakistan Penal Code
Course Content: The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860 omitting the following chapters.
1. Chapter VII (Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force)
2. Chapter IX-A (Offences relating to Elections)
3. Chapter XII (Offences relating to Coins and Governments Stamps)
4. Chapter-XIII (Offences relating to Weights and Measures)
5. Chapter-XIV (Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals.
6. Chapter-XIII (Offences relating to Documents and to Trade or Property- marks).
1. Pakistan Penal Code by M.H. Nizami.
2. Pakistan Penal Code by Shoukat Mahmood.
3. Pakistan Penal Code by Sohail Anjum.
As laid down in Hudood Ordinances.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)