A big city is a product of civilization. It has all the facilities and comforts
View more random threads:
- Instructions For Candidates 9th class rawalpindi board...
- Write an essay on Uses of Electricity and electircity...
- Circular for 9th class registration 2011
- Press Release for Registration in 9th Class 1st June 2013
- Write an essay on Travelling and Education 27-03-2011
- BISE Rawalpindi board 9th class Annual Exams 2014 Date Sheet
- Write an essay on life in a big city 12-04-2011
- Today BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Result 21st August...
- search rawalpindi board roll no slip for 9th class march...
- Today Check online BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Result...
That civilization can provide. The life in city very different from the village
Life. It is busy, fast and restless. The people are always in a hurry. They are
Most of the most of the time, running after one thing or another. The city life has
Its pleasant and bright side. All the necessities and comforts of life are available to
The city people. Everything is within reach, provided one has the money. There are big
Shops, stores and super-markets that sell everything is from a needle to a motor car.
Pakistan, s typical city is not very clean and pleasant place. It has its posh localities and
Its shabby slums, too. The heaps of refuse and pools of dirty water that spread diseases
And epidemics are seldom removed from the poor quarters of the city. Medical facilities
Are available to the people in a city. The government and the municipal committee run a
Number of dispensaries, hospitals and maternity homes. Large hospitals have facilities
For operations and blood transfusion. In addition to these, there are other clines run by
Private practitioners and specialists. In a city, people have better educational facilities.
There are many schools, colleges and technical institutions. It is natural that the city
Dwellers are better education. They are more advanced and enlightened than the people
Living in villages
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)