A big city is a product of civilization. It has all the facilities and comforts
View more random threads:
- BISE Sargodha Board 9th Class English Group II Past paper...
- Today BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Result 21st August...
- biserwp computer science subjective paper first time...
- Write an essay on life in a big city 12-04-2011
- August Celebration and supports in August 2014 whole month...
- Today Check online BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Result...
- Where to complain that roll no slip 9th class rawalpindi...
- Geo team should take action against rawalpindi board 2011
- Write an essay on our national ideology 02-04-2011
- Rawalpindi online registration for 9th class on 25th May...
That civilization can provide. The life in city very different from the village
Life. It is busy, fast and restless. The people are always in a hurry. They are
Most of the most of the time, running after one thing or another. The city life has
Its pleasant and bright side. All the necessities and comforts of life are available to
The city people. Everything is within reach, provided one has the money. There are big
Shops, stores and super-markets that sell everything is from a needle to a motor car.
Pakistan, s typical city is not very clean and pleasant place. It has its posh localities and
Its shabby slums, too. The heaps of refuse and pools of dirty water that spread diseases
And epidemics are seldom removed from the poor quarters of the city. Medical facilities
Are available to the people in a city. The government and the municipal committee run a
Number of dispensaries, hospitals and maternity homes. Large hospitals have facilities
For operations and blood transfusion. In addition to these, there are other clines run by
Private practitioners and specialists. In a city, people have better educational facilities.
There are many schools, colleges and technical institutions. It is natural that the city
Dwellers are better education. They are more advanced and enlightened than the people
Living in villages
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)