A big city is a product of civilization. It has all the facilities and comforts
View more the latest threads:
- BISE Rawalpindi board 9th class Annual Exams 2014 Date Sheet
- Check Online BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Annual Exam...
- Press Release for Registration in 9th Class 1st June 2013
- BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Datasheet for SSC Annual...
- BISE 9th class Past paper Part I English Sargodha Board...
- BISE Sargodha Board 9th Class English Group II Past paper...
- Download RWP Board Admission form of 9th Class Annual...
- Datesheet of 9th class for rawalpindi board 2012 on 22th...
- vustudents are celebrating their final term result spring...
- Circular for 9th class registration 2011
That civilization can provide. The life in city very different from the village
Life. It is busy, fast and restless. The people are always in a hurry. They are
Most of the most of the time, running after one thing or another. The city life has
Its pleasant and bright side. All the necessities and comforts of life are available to
The city people. Everything is within reach, provided one has the money. There are big
Shops, stores and super-markets that sell everything is from a needle to a motor car.
Pakistan, s typical city is not very clean and pleasant place. It has its posh localities and
Its shabby slums, too. The heaps of refuse and pools of dirty water that spread diseases
And epidemics are seldom removed from the poor quarters of the city. Medical facilities
Are available to the people in a city. The government and the municipal committee run a
Number of dispensaries, hospitals and maternity homes. Large hospitals have facilities
For operations and blood transfusion. In addition to these, there are other clines run by
Private practitioners and specialists. In a city, people have better educational facilities.
There are many schools, colleges and technical institutions. It is natural that the city
Dwellers are better education. They are more advanced and enlightened than the people
Living in villages
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)