View more random threads:
- mgt613 mid term solve paper april 2011
- Need STA301 and MTH603 solved midterm papers.....
- MGT101- Financial Accounting MIDTERM solve papers ...
- Important concepts of RE and RD Semester Fall 2011...
- MGT411 mid term solve paper November 2011
- CS201- Introduction to Programming final term paper current...
- Entrepreneurship MGT 602 mid term Quiz Spring 2011
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology mid term solve papas...
- ACC501 Business Finance mid term solve paper spring 2011
- cs601 midterm paper all mcq's in one file[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]full solve paper in attachment[/COLOR]
Question No: 6 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
A situation in which one can influence on the group member or in the organization is called:
Question No: 7 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Someone subscribing to theory X would agree with which of the following statements?
► Individuals are dominated by Maslow’s lower level needs
► Individuals are dominated by Maslow’s higher level needs
► Individuals are not clearly dominated by any particular level of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
► Individuals are in reality independent of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
Question No: 8 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
The quality of a leader to foresee an organization’s position is called:
Question No: 9 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
To achieve goals, leaders need which of the following factors?
► All of the given options
Question No: 10 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
The degree to which job assignments are procedurized is classified in the Fiedler model as _____.
► Leader-member relations
► Initiating structure
► Task orientation
► Task structure
Question No: 11 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
According to which of the following leadership styles the main role of the leader is to facilitate and communicate?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)