Question No: 17 ( Marks: 3 )
View more random threads:
- mgt613 mid term solve paper april 2011
- Solved Paper CS101 Introduction To Computing Fall 2009
- mgt503 mid term solve paper 2011
- cs304 all solved papers fall 2010 on 17-02-2011
- CS101- Introduction to Computing FINALTERM EXAMINATION ...
- STA 630 mid term solve papers spring 2011
- eco401 mid term solve paper 2011 virtual university of...
- Solved Paper MGT501- Human Resource Management Spring 2009...
- cs401 final term current paper july 2011
- FINALTERM EXAMINATION CS201 - Introduction to programming...
What is underwriting contract? Discuss in detail.
Question No: 18 ( Marks: 3 )
How much an investor has to invest a lump sum amount in order to have Rs.3 million in 20 years from now if the rate of interest is 16 % compounded quarterly?
Question No: 19 ( Marks: 3 )
Draw a time line for the annuity due of Rs.900 for 6 years. Also, describe the relationship between an ordinary annuity and annuity due with the help of equation.
Question No: 20 ( Marks: 3 )
Mr. Martin is considering the purchase of land for Rs.650, 000, which may be sold for Rs.850, 000 in 7 years. If the discount rate is 16% compounded quarterly, will this be a good investment?
Question No: 21 ( Marks: 10 )
Mr. Imran has Rs.150, 000 in cash that he can deposit in any of four savings accounts in four different banks for a 7 year period. Bank A compounds interest on an annual basis; Bank B compounds interest twice each year; Bank C compounds interest each quarter and Bank D compounds interest on daily basis. All four banks have a stated annual interest rate of 12%.
a. What amount would Mr. Imran have at the end of 7th year in each bank?
b. What effective annual interest rate would he earn in each of the four banks?
c. On the basis of your findings in a and b, which bank should Mr. Imran deal with? and Why?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)